As per Liebster…11 Random Things About Me
1. My two oldest boys are born on the same day three years apart. My husband says he should have bought a lottery ticket that day.
2. I have at least two books in me to write.
3. My third child was a bit of a surprise.
4. I’m going to get a bunny rabbit soon. Been dreaming and researching for months.
5. I believe everyone on the planet could benefit greatly from a form of therapy called EMDR (look it up….seriously). I know I have.
6. I used to hate the color pink. Then I had all boys.
7. I believe big over-arching core values are expressed in small, everyday choices.
8. I wish I had a little more of an achiever in me.
9. I don’t like soda or coffee or alcohol. Or juice. Basically I’m a water girl. Not because I have some moral high horse to stand on, I just don’t like them. And I think that makes me kinda boring, but my friends seem to like me anyway.
10. My children currently cross the spectrum of preschool, elementary school, and middle school. Boo-rah!
11. I used to think I had parenting all figured out. Then I became one. For that matter I used to think I had life all figured out. Then I got one.
Questions posed for me on hiddinsight….and my answers
1. What are you getting for your spouse/significant other for Christmas?
Totally not exciting, the years have been lean lately…..khaki’s and a reversible belt.
2. Where is the kinkiest place you have ever had sex?
3. What is your biggest regret?
Hmmm, don’t know that I have one. All my choices have lead me to where I am now. And some have provided rich life learning I apparently had to acquire through experiential learning.
4. What is something that you have done to keep the love alive in your marriage?
Work through my own issues (with the help of a therapist). The more whole I am the more capable I am of loving my husband.
5. What is your “fettish”?
Accessories (although not sure if that is what you mean by “fettish” 😉 )
6. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I am actually not a shopper (gasp!). It will be the thrift store once I learn the in’s and out’s of thrift store shopping.
7. What is the difference between living and existing for you?
Great question!!! Freedom to desire (and wisdom to find the desire underneath the desire if you get what I mean).
8. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
People are judging me? Danggit.
9. When you are 80 years old, what will matter to you the most?
Same thing that matters the most to me now….people.
10. What makes you smile?
11. If not now, when?
Ever since my third son came on the scene unannounced I have learned to roll with what life brings because it will likely be a whole lot better than what I had originally planned.